We are proud to offer the following services to dogs & cats:
Preventative Medicine and Treatment
- Comprehensive first puppy/kitten exams
- Routine health care check-ups
- Annual vaccinations if needed
- Lyme Disease prevention & treatment
- Heartworm Disease prevention & treatment
- Internal Parasite prevention & treatment
- Flea and Tick control, prevention & treatment
- In-House Digital X-Ray (Radiology)
- In-House urine and fecal lab testing
- In-House lab testing for lyme, heartworm, and other tick-borne diseases.
- In-house cytology for ear and skin infections
- Specialty Lab referral services
- In-House Ultrasound
- Contact us for more information
- Contact us to learn more
Personal Care And Much More!
At Walker Valley Vet we are committed to continuing education and strive to stay on top of the latest in medical theories and practices. We realize, however, that there are cases where specialists must be consulted. We will not hesitate to call upon our network of veterinarians for your pet's special needs.