We are proud to offer the following services to dogs & cats:
Preventative Medicine and Treatment
- Comprehensive first puppy/kitten exams
- Routine health care check-ups
- Annual vaccinations if needed
- Lyme Disease prevention & treatment
- Heartworm Disease prevention & treatment
- Internal Parasite prevention & treatment
- Flea and Tick control, prevention & treatment
- Nutrition Consults
- In-House Digital x-ray (radiology)
- In-House Digital dental x-Ray
- In-House Urine and fecal lab testing
- In-House Laboratory for immediate blood-work results
- In-House Lab testing for lyme, heartworm, and other tick-borne diseases.
- In-House Cytology for ear and skin infections
- In-House Abdominal ultrasound
- In-House Echo-cardiograms done by board certified Cardiologist Dr. Jean Paul Petrie
- Specialty Lab referral services
- Contact us for more information
- Contact us to learn more
Personal Care And Much More!
At Walker Valley Vet we are committed to continuing education and strive to stay on top of the latest in medical theories and practices. We realize, however, that there are cases where specialists must be consulted. We will not hesitate to call upon our network of veterinarians for your pet's special needs.