Payment is required at the time of service.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), personal checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- If you have pet insurance, you are responsible for the bill at the time of treatment and your insurance company will reimburse you afterward. We will work with you to make sure that you have your paperwork, receipts, and supporting documents to provide to your insurance carrier.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Walker Valley Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
- Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
No one likes the surprise of a medical bill that you weren't expecting! We will be happy to discuss the costs of any and all treatment recommendations and can provide you with estimates before performing any treatments. Just ask!